We offer wide range of industrial acids. Our acids cater to the application needs of drugs and pharmaceutical industries. Further, these industrial acids are also used for manufacturing different types of chemicals, house hold products, solvents and pesticides. Moreover, our range is widely used in various textile industries for cleaning and oxidation process. Our range of industrial acids includes phosphoric acids, citric acids, formic acids, acetic acid, ethanoic acid, organic acid and oxalic acid.
Dilute Acetic Acid
Item Code: 2915-2100
Our dilute acetic acid is widely used in different manufacturing of different types of chemicals. This acid functions as a chemical reagent and is majorly used in producing vinyl acetate monomer, acetic anhydride as well as ester. Our dilute acetic acid can be availed in different quantities as required by the clients.
Acetic acid (CH3COOH) is also called as ethanoic acid, and is widely used in various pharmaceuticals and textiles industry. It is an organic acid with vinegar sour taste and pungent smell. When in pure form, it is colorless water-free acetic acid that absorbs water from the environment. it can freeze at 16.7 °c to a colorless crystalline solid. Further these are also used in the preparation of sulphamethoxazole, chloroquin, and metronidazole chemicals.
- Pharmaceuticals: In the preparation of Sulphamethoxazole, Chloroquin, and Metronidazole
- Textiles: In making Purified telepthalic acid (PTA)
- Acidulant and Preservative: Vinegar, Jams, Pickles, and Ketchups
- Chemical Synthesis: Monochloroacetic acid (MCA), and Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM)
- Acetates: Cellulose acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Zinc acetate, and Amyl acetate
- Pesticides: Chlorpyriphos, and Acephate
- Diketene & its derivatives: Monomethyl acetoacetamide, ethyl acetoacetamide, MAA
- Tanning: Laundry sour, and printing calico & dyeing
- Solvents: For gums, and resins and volatile oils